Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Anniversary Boot Sale at 6PM

Although the sale was set to end on Sunday, it looks like you can still use old links (you can use the button below) to shop 6PM's Third Anniversary Sale. That means shopping for tons of boots specially marked down to less than $50, including these "Dondalin" ankle boots by Type Z. Even though I practically never wear brown shoes and I've never owned a pair of ankle boots, I'm completely smitten with these; and they're already 54% off for less than $50. You should check them out if not simply to check the specs and watch the product video that's included. I think video sales is an excellent way to really get a good look at merchandise with your own eyes, and I was thrilled to discover this video to check out the boots while considering my purchase. Shop these prices before the sale actually disappears!

Expires: Limited Time Only

No comments: