Sunday, September 12, 2010

Puma Sneakers - 70% Off at 6PM

Puma sneakers are on sale at 6pm.com; and today's the last day that those prices span up to 70% off their original retail price. I pretty much only associate athletic footwear with this brand, but there are definitely some more interesting and trendy options that I didn't know existed. For example, would you get a load of these 'AMQ Skin Luxe Wns'? Those are sparkly as a Cullen, but probably far more intellectually stimulating (oooh, burn). I'm not only fond of this shoe because it allowed me to make a completely random Twilight diss, but I also like them since they go so well with the Jessica Simpson oxfords I posted last week. Oh, and I adore the fact that although they used to sell for $900(!) they're now on sale for a waaaaay more affordable $270. The money you save can be used toward buying back your soul for getting my Twilight joke. No codes or minimum purchases are necessary, just shop by using the button below.

Expires: Midnight, Sept. 12th, 2010

No comments: