Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Today Only: Clarks - 70% Off at 6PM

I can't remember which site I was on when the thought first occurred to me (I visit a lot of shoe websites), but after buying knee-high boots from Clarks two years ago, I've been thinking about investing in a pair of ankle boots or booties for this season. Something I can actually, you know, walk in--but still look chic on my way to work when it's too freezing cold to even wear high heels. Something a little more enclosed. Anyway, today is definitely the day for me to take a gander at the 700+ wares by Clarks on 6pm.com (about 40 of which are men's styles), because they're now marked down up to 70% off. I can't find the exact style I first laid eyes on, but what do you think of this "Un.caper" style? It's built with the flex sole and comfort fit and etc. etc. of course, but it's also sleek and doesn't look like a comfort shoe. Does it look too witch-y, too Halloween-y? Or is that just a trick being played on my mind from the black/orange contrast? Oh well; this shoe is only 40% off right now anyway; but there are plenty from which to choose at 70% off.

Expires: Midnight, September 22nd, 2010

No comments: