Tuesday, October 19, 2010

10% Off Wide Designer Shoes

Not all feet are made alike, but there's no reason that soles of every shape and size shouldn't benefit from a wide array of shoes. For one week only, take 10% off any wide shoes available at Designer Shoes. This site has shoes from size 4 to 15 (yes those numbers are accurate) in every width from narrow to standard sizes to triple wide (EEEE or WWW). Although I wear average-width shoes on a regular basis, I always used to buy wide shoes when I worked in restaurants and had to be on my feet all day. Similarly, I like the idea of buying wide boots because you can wear thick socks in frigid winter months. When I put in my size and width, for example, I located these Sofft suede boots, "Frederica." They come in four colors and are just one of many options for your ultimate comfort and style regardless of your shoe size.

Expires: October 25th, 2010

No comments: