Wednesday, October 13, 2010

30% Off at Piperlime

Take 30% off a selection of shoes that have been designated 'Fall Favorites' at Piperlime. These aren't summer season sandals or last year's looks, they're fresh favorites and yet they're still marked down for your ease of shopping for a short while. And I'll tell you why I loved these Vince Camuto 'Coco' booties instantly--well, not I won't, but I'll hint for now: my Halloween costume may involve needing any shoes in Blue. If you're wondering: Does Style Bard only ever worry about what shoes she's going to wear on Halloween, and then build the rest of her outfit around that? Rest assured, the answer is yes. If you are not wearing my costume in particular, you may be more interested in Coco in Black.

Always Free Shipping and Free Returns

Expires: October 24th, 2010

No comments: