Monday, October 4, 2010

Discount Designer Shoes

Somehow the universe hiccuped and I'm only just now discovering this amazing shoe sale resource, TheOutNet.com. You can save well over 50% off amazing styles of designer shoes, from brands like Christian Louboutin, Valentino and Burberry, including these Jimmy Choo 'Jazz Leopard-Print Pumps,' which are now 55% off their original selling price (and yes, TheOutNet says they're Fuscia, so they technically count for Pink Week). But let me tell you, you need to act fast on this website because the shoes sell out super-fast. I almost didn't even want to share this with you, because yes, I am that selfish. But look, I shared, see? So let's all be friends. Just keep your paws off those Size 9s and 9.5s--even though my absolutely favorite pair on the site right now is already sold out. Sad!

Expires: While Supplies Last

No comments: