Sunday, November 7, 2010

One Day Only - Bluefly Shoe Sale

Today only, shop from a wide selection of designer brand shoes marked down by up to 65%. Using the button below will take you to all qualifying shoes on Bluefly.com, including these Giuseppe Zanotti 'black suede jeweled grommet pumps' that seem like they'd go without absolutely anything thanks to the colored gems decorating the upper. It also excites me because I'm very strict about matching my hardware and jewelry, which can really limit options--unless you have shoes like these. They're now 24% off their original price, which is just the start of fabulous savings in today's sale.

Expires: 5:30am, November 8th, 2010

1 comment:

Alessia said...

They look nice but they are not my style, too extravagant for my taste.

If you are interested follow my beauty posts on
http://alessiapearl.blogspot.com/