Tuesday, December 14, 2010

10% Off All 6PM Shoes - One Day Only

6PM always offers loads of great savings on shoes, on top of constantly adding extra daily and weekly discounts. But for the most part, those reductions only affect certain styles, brands or individual pairs of shoes. Not today! Today only, you pick the shoe--or any number of shoes--and take 10% off the total order immediately with code 6PMCJDEC132010. Style Bard craves some ankle-high wedge boots that won't look boring under a pair of jeans, so I'd consider 10% off these 'Radd' boots by Boutique 9. I just wish they came in other colors! And not suede, because every time I wear suede shoes I get paranoid about the rain/snow (you have no idea how obsessively I can refresh Weather.com). (So I guess I love the style, I'm just stepping on my own blue suede shoes??) Savings are even already 60% off before the additional 10% off! Plus, don't forget 6pm.com is currently offering Free Shipping on orders over $100.

Code: 6PMCJDEC132010

Expires: Midnight, December 14, 2010

No comments: