Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Free Ground Shipping on Hot Topic Shoes

I've noticed that most of the incoming December deals last all month to allow for broader holiday shopping, but it makes it very hard to prioritize posts for you! (Wahwah, I know, woe is me.) Having one of the earlier expiration dates of all the sales I've collected so far, the Hot Topic offer gives you two weeks from today to receive Free Shipping. All you have to do is spend at least $50 on your new shoes; no codes necessary. Recent arrivals include these extremely fun 'Digiskull' boots by Iron Fist, which weigh in at $79.99--one of the priciest shoes on the whole site, but it's an online exclusive and it definitely pushes you over the Free Shipping mark. Plus, you know you want a pair of shoes like this just for those special occasions where you want to get creative, if but only once or twice per year. Or maybe I'm just projecting... I only wish they were a little more highbrow and the skulls lined up in front.

Expires: December 15, 2010

No comments: