Friday, February 4, 2011

*Deal of the Week* Sale on Zappos T-Straps

D&G DS2373 E7806 Variante Abbinata
Was: $835
Now: $388

I'm always on the lookout for new office shoes. For many people, this means a classic pump or mary-jane. For me, I think of the t-strap. This is one of my favorite shoe styles, actually. I think it's insanely flattering what a chic t-strap can do for your look in terms of elongating your leg and standing out from a crowd of typical slip-ons. Zappos has an entire section dedicated to t-straps that are on sale, like this D&G Variante Abbinata leopard-print set that was originally $835, now marked down to $388. Not that I'm saying that's exactly peanuts, but you have to admit it's a smashing sale price. And thinking of all the many ways and places I'd wear these shoes in particular, it starts to sound like a great idea. Still a little beyond my price point right now, unfortunately, but I definitely needed to share this great find with you in case you've got bucks to spare that I haven't! Or maybe just a hot Valentine's Day date that might motivate you to splurge?

Expires: While Supplies Last

No comments: