Monday, February 7, 2011

ShoeDazzle Valentine's Day Shoes - $39.95

Seeking sexy shoes for Feb. 14? Get ready to check that off your list. Joining ShoeDazzle means that you can choose from a showroom of shoes that's selected each month just for you, based on your tastes. Then, any pair you pick is $39.95. My friend swears by it and I help her choose shoes from month to month; when you don't want anything from your showroom, you just let them know and your credit card isn't charged. Personally, I try to never look at my showroom, since the temptation is just too great! Seriously, the last thing I need is to buy another pair of shoes every month. But hey, you should definitely check it out if you're better at exercising moderation. Ew, now there's two words I just absolutely hate!

Expires: While Supplies Last

No comments: