Friday, May 27, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend Shoe Sales!

I'm giving myself a tiny little weekend break. But before I go, you know I'll leave you with some amazing Memorial Day shoe sales from a few of the most popular sites featured on Style Bard Shoes. Catch ya Tuesday!

REEBOK
40% off sale sneakers with code SALE40. NOTE: Expiring tomorrow, 03/28!

ALDO
30% off sandals; Free Shipping on orders over $100.

GAP
30% off sale shoes with code GAPSAVE. Up to 50% off sitewide.

OLD NAVY
Up to 50% off sale items; no code necessary!

MACY'S
Extra 10% off summer shoes with Free Shipping; code: KICKOFF.

MOXSIE
60% off everything! Yes, really! Use code BLOWOUT60.

ALL SAINTS
20% off full-priced items with code ASMEM20.

STEVE MADDEN

Up to 30% off sandals! Free Shipping on orders over $75.

6PM
Sitewide savings; Free Shipping on orders totaling at least $100.

OVERSTOCK
Free Shipping on all orders! No code or minimum purchase necessary.

1 comment:

Kimmis said...

Dear Style Bard,

Thank you for this post. I went to the Aldo site to look at sandals, & saw they were having a flash sale on flats! I had actually been shopping around for some lighter, cloth flats for summer, & I ended up buying 2 pairs. They were cheaper than similar styles I had seen at Payless or Target, and they were much cuter & higher quality than them, as well. One pair has already arrived & I am wearing them as we "speak": http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/women/shoes/flats/83414793-magen/50&flagid=wf40under

Love them! Thank you!

<3 KM