Saturday, May 7, 2011

*Shoes in Review* May 1-7

Saturday Note from Style Bard
Happy Mother's Day Weekend! No, I didn't get my mom new shoes (sorry mom) but I did get her something pretty stylish. I'll share it with you next week, after I'm sure she's received her gift in the mail. What are you doing for your mom?

Read on for a quick review of the previous week's posts, recapping what's in effect this week and what's expired:

Sunday

Last Day for Old Navy BOGO Event - Expired

Monday

Last Day for Macy's Friends and Family Sale - Expired

Tuesday

Free Gift with Aerosoles Purchase from Shoebuy - Expires May 13, 2011

Wednesday

Last Day for Free Shipping on Net-A-Porter Shoes - Expired

Thursday

Free Gift with FootSmart Shoes - Expires May 30, 2011

Friday

*Deal of the Week* Zappos for Mother's Day - No Expiration

No comments: