Saturday, May 21, 2011

*Shoes in Review* May 15-21

Saturday Note from Style Bard
I have family coming to NYC to visit, and we're gonna do all that dumb tourist-y stuff I haven't done since I was a child. Although there's a lot of cost and organization involved to pull this off, my biggest concern is what shoes I'm gonna wear. Because seriously, I don't own sneakers. I'd usually go for flats but can I really wear dress flats all weekend and wander without killing my feet?? Flip-flops?? This might become a very interesting pickle. I'll keep you updated.

Read on for a quick review of the previous week's posts, recapping what's in effect this week and what's expired:

Sunday

Additional 30% Off PacSun Shoes - Limited Time Only

Monday

Reduced Shipping from 6PM - Expires June 1, 2011

Tuesday

40% Off Piperlime - Save on Your Faves - Expires May 29, 2011

Wednesday

$15 Off $100 at BuyAndWalk.com - Limited Time Only

Thursday

Sale! $19.99 Vans and Converse from Hot Topic - While Supplies Last

Friday

*Deal of the Week* Jos. A. Bank Shoes for Dad - While Supplies Last

No comments: