Saturday, May 14, 2011

*Shoes in Review* May 8 - 14

Saturday Note from Style Bard
I said I'd tell what stylish gift I got my mom for Mother's Day this weekend after I was sure she got it in the mail, so here it is: My Mom, Style Icon. And she loves it! Yay for me. You can read more for free at the original blog.

Read on for a quick review of the previous week's posts, recapping what's in effect this week and what's expired:

Sunday

Last Day for Free Shipping from Aldo - Expired

Monday

Macy's Summer Shoe Sale - Expired

Tuesday

Free Shipping on Rachel Roy Shoes - Expires May 31, 2011

Wednesday

Last Day for Shopbop Friends & Family Sale - Expired

Thursday

40% Off Women's Shoes from Reebok - Expired

Friday

*Deal of the Week* Steve Madden Friends & Family Event - Expiring This Week - May 16, 2011

No comments: