Thursday, June 9, 2011

BOGO at Payless

It's that time again! This week kicked off the latest buy one, get one at 50% off sale at Payless, everyone's favorite budget shoe store. BOGO comes on the heels (haha) of a spring savings spree and probably precedes a summer sale. So pretty much, it's always a good time to save, and I love to stop by anytime I'm passing a storefront just to check out the latest -- regardless of whether the newest styles are hit or miss. Last weekend I was window-shopping these "Havana" platforms designed by Christian Siriano; although I didn't have the time to try them on for fit or comfort, I can tell you they were definitely eye-catching. They're currently $64.99 -- a fair enough price, considering you'll get your next pair for half off. They also got a great review on Payless.com.

Expires: July 4, 2011

No comments: