Sunday, April 6, 2008

New Shoe Designers at Shopbop


Shopbop has some new up-and-coming designers on their shoe roster: Courtney Crawford, LD Tuttle, L'Autre Chose Shoes, Rachel Comey, and my favorite, Leopoldo Giordano. It has just the pretentious, Italian ring to it that you expect from a high-end shoe line! Just kidding. But I do love so many of their chic-with-a-twist shoes, and I can't wait to see more from them. Right now, these Patent Pointy Flats are on sale for more then 50% Off! They're perfect for every woman's working wardrobe; I especially love how they can be worn with black or brown. I personally like my flats with a bit of a pointed toe to counter for the lack of height. But be sure to take a look at all of the wares by these noteworthy shoe designers!

Free Ground Shipping.

Expires: While Supplies Last

No comments: