Thursday, May 29, 2008

50% Off Clearance at Hot Topic


I kiiiind of decided to stop writing about Hot Topic, because while I have shopped there before, I've never worn shoes from there and I kind of feel that my suggestions should either address a broad audience who might be interested, I should really adore the shoes or at best I've bought from the store/worn the shoes at some point and can vouch for them. Anyway! Then I come across 50% Off Clearance prices and I thought, well, these prices are so good maybe those who've never shopped Hot Topic before would be interested now. And I should spread the news of any really big sale. So! Shop Hot Topic shoes- like these Black & Hot Pink Flats- for 50% off previously discounted prices for a very limited time! These are going to be less than $5 during the sale! Yeah! So even if you're just looking for some cheap jelly flats or flip-flops, you have to check out this sale.

Only $5.95 for Ground Shipping on All Orders

Expires: June 2nd, 2008

No comments: