Friday, May 30, 2008

*Deal of the Week* Cathy Jean Shoes


I don't believe that the Cathy Jeans site does this little-known brand much justice. When I come across a Cathy Jean in the mall, I treat it much like an Aldo and have to stop in- at least to check out the clearance. Unlike the website, there are usually tons of choices in a very refined boutique-style setting. I do hope the technology catches up for them. In the meantime, don't write these off. They're very trendy, cute shoes in an affordable price range. And it's even better when they go on sale! From the sale selection at Cathy Jean, these red satin d'orsay pumps are the best deal, now only $35 down from $69.99. That's half off! I think these would be incredibly fun to play with and add texture and interest to any outfit.
[Edited to add: I reccomend shopping a half size up.)

Expires: While Supplies Last

No comments: