Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Big Sandal Sale from Walking Company


Now, how awesome would it be if there really WERE one giant sandal being sold for less? That would be amazing. I'd have to bid on that. But I think what The Walking Company means by "The Big Sandal Sale" is that ALL of their sandals are DEEPLY on sale, which makes way more sense. Oh, the American English language. Anyway, with respect to grammar, I say you check out some of these big-sale sandals because you really can save a pretty penny. I was actually going to post a more casual thong-type sandal, but then these caught my eye. Guys, this is Pikolinos. In case you haven't noticed, I loooove Pikolinos shoes, especially their men's line. It's superior crafting, ultimate comfort and quality leather. They're longlasting European-style shoes. So when I saw the remarkable price on these --- heck, when I saw them on sale at all --- I had to choose them to feature for this sale. Only $59.00 down from $144.95 and trust me, you'd better get them while they last. I might, too. Think of it as an investment for many summers and vacations to come...

Free Shipping on Orders Above $100

Expires: Limited Time

No comments: