Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Lime Tag Sale from Piperlime


We all know I love Piperlime, if for no other reason than my overworked Old Navy credit card. (No kidding, the strip literally does not work anymore. One card should not bear the burden of Old Navy, Banana Republic, The Gap and Piperlime!)But I especially love sale time. The prices are always fantastic at Piperlime, and the sale section is even better, but a Lime Tag Sale is the best. Enjoy up to 40% off great picks like these Studio Pollini 'Sling Pumps'-- now over $100 less than the original price! I know I'm not the only girl out there looking for patent purple heels right now... also look for steals from names like Franco Sarto and Betsey Johnson, plus many, many more.

Expires: Limited Time Only



(Hey, you know it's a big deal if the Manolo covers it! It's like he's taking the Style Bard's role for a day. =D We can trade schedules for a week if you'd like, Mr. Manolo! Email me.)

No comments: