Thursday, July 17, 2008

Nordstrom Semi-Annual Sale


I'll say it until I'm blue in the face: Nordstrom's is my favorite store. Call me a blasphemer, but more than Macy's, more than Sak's, Nordstrom has always come through for me with beautiful shoes and amazing clothes. And I can (generally) afford them. Some of my favorite soles are from Nordstrom, my favorite jeans are, too. And I get the best of my Nordstrom collection during the Semi-Annual sale, when everything gets marked down and my poor store gets choked with crazy ladies angling for a hot deal. And guess what? It's that time again. So just a little head's up---the madness begins this Friday, July 18th. I will be there; will I see you there? And more importantly, will these L.A.M.B. 'Goldy' sandals be marked down, or in my size??? (And if so, will I be able to get them on??)

Expires: Very Limited Time

No comments: