Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Summer Sale at Payless


This is a rough estimate, but I would say that most recurring keywords leading folks to the site have to do with Payless. That's just off the top of my head, I'm not really the "run stat studies" type of blogger. But, why not give the people what they want, am I right? How else are you going to find out about flats and wedges for up to 50% off, starting at $9.99? I've chosen the 'Justina' sandal wedges as an example simply because, well, my sister just bought them. And she loves them. She wore them out to a dressy occasion and no one would have guessed that she bought the tri-metallic sandals for only $14.99. I couldn't even really tease her because hey, they looked great and they were a steal. Regularly $19.99, get them before the price goes back up for a great shoe to take you through the rest of summer.

Expires: July 28th, 2008

No comments: