Saturday, February 7, 2009

*Shoes in Review* February 1st-7th

Here's a quick review of the previous week's posts, recapping what's in effect this week and what's expired.

By the way, I usually include a few little notes for the week at the bottom of *Shoes in Review* on Saturdays. When I went away last week, there was an announcement in the previous week's note, and I still had a lot of inquiries to my whereabouts: so! I've made it a little more official-looking, and I just wanted to say that it's a good place to scan every week for notes about the week prior or the week ahead.

Sunday

Semi-Annual Cole Haan Sale from Jos. A. Bank - Limited Time Only

Monday

And We're Back - No Expiration

Tuesday

Half Price Boots from Aldo - Limited Time Only

Wednesday

10% Off Havaianas - Expires February 28th, 2009

Thursday

20% Off ShopBop Shoes - Limited Time Only

Friday

*Deal of the Week* 30% Off Spring Shoes from Payless - Expiring This Week - February 9th, 2009


Saturday Note from Style Bard:
Keep your eyes peeled here and on the original Style Bard for two or three contests and giveaways in the upcoming weeks! I'm working to make 'em happen--and you get to win free goodies--so don't miss out! ~SB

No comments: