Friday, February 6, 2009

*Deal of the Week* 30% Off Spring Shoes at Payless


If you're already looking for Spring styles, check out Payless this weekend. It's the last few days you can save up to 30% off Spring shoes, and preview some of the styles you'll be seeing come March. Now, I'll be the first to admit it. I always check out Payless for playful, trendy shoes I might want to wear for one season and then discard. They're affordable enough to try something new, without feeling penny-foolish if the look suddenly nosedives. We all know what it's like to fall out of love with the shoes in a few weeks. My sale faves are the Dexter Parker Buckle Mocs. I've been trying to find loafers for almost nine months, and I can't find the right balance of cute and casual and cheap. But these might just be them, especially for only $22.99! And I'm lovin' that slight point on the toe... There are also wedges, espadrilles, flats and sandals--so go check it out before the shoes you'll want when the weather warms up return to their normal prices!

Free Shipping on All Orders Over $60

Expires: February 9th, 2009

No comments: