Thursday, April 9, 2009

Free Shipping from Boot Barn


I love Frye boots. Now, granted, I don't actually own a pair a Frye boots, but I intend to one day! I practically salivate whenever I browse them. And having tried them on and held them in my hands, I know that the leather is supple, rich, quality leather that's going to last through ages and ages of wear--as it more and more conforms to my foot shape to make for a perfect-fitting shoe. Sigh. Well, if you're in the market for a great pair of Fryes, then check out Boot Barn. Along with hundreds of other shapes and styles of boot (such as Western, Fashion, Winter, Motorcyle, Work and Riding), Boot Barn has 23 styles of Frye boots, including these 'Jane 14 Stitch' boots which are Style Bard faves. Right now they're offering a great promotion, where orders over $99 qualify for Free Shipping. Have you ever had to ship knee-high leather boots? I have, and it costs a fortune. So, considering that most of the boots at Boot Barn will cost around $100, this is practically a site-wide Free Shipping promotion that's going to save a lot of shoppers some cash.

Code: FREESHIP

Expires: May 31st, 2009

No comments: