Monday, July 13, 2009

Avenue Free Shoe Contest Winner

Two weeks ago I showed readers some of the hottest Cloudwalker shoe styles from Avenue.com, and asked you to guess which ones I would choose as the Style Bard faves.

Was it the Tatiana Beaded Wedge Sandal, the Priscilla Snake-Embossed Wedge Sandal or the Fiona Croc-Embossed Slide?

Only one reader guessed correctly...

Avenue Fiona Croc Embossed Slide (Wide Width) Womens Plus Size


It was #3, the Fiona! I favor these shoes because they're perfect summer after summer for every casual outfit that needs that extra touch of height (without being too high). I also like that there are four great colors to choose from, to go with any outfit. Actually, I'd say the biggest hint was in the color choice shown--the faux-croc finish is very trendy right now, and long-time SB fans will know that I love a good pink, green or purple shoe.

But which contender was randomly drawn to receive their favorite pair of sandals from Avenue?

Congratulations, P.! You're the winner of free shoes from Avenue. I'll be in touch with you soon via e-mail so that you can tell me which pair of Cloudwalkers shoes are your faves--and have them sent to you for free.

No comments: