Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Free Shipping on Steve Madden Shoes


It's not too late to get your Steve Madden shoes shipped to you absolutely free. Just shop the Steve Madden website and use code CJFREESHIP when it's time to check out; all shipping costs will become nullified. Style Bard faves are these exceptionally hot 'Persis' bootie-pumps, currently on pre-order. I am absolutely in love with them, and I'm already thinking about the ways to wear them as the weather cools off, with tights or toe rings or who knows what! If you're also smitten, you can put in the order now--while the sale applies--and start saving up; Steve Madden won't charge your card until the items are shipped (for free). These are currently slotted for the end of August.

Code: CJFREESHIP

Expires: July 31st, 2009

1 comment:

Jessy said...

these shoes are extremely sexy! Honestly it makes me feel like a natural women. I feel so vibrant when I put them.