Monday, July 27, 2009

Summer Sale at Shoebuy


Out of the blue, an easy way to save $5. Just pick up a pair of shoes from Shoebuy--any shoes, your favorite shoes--and you'll see $5 removed from the price when you go to check out. It's just a short end-of-season sale, and it will only last a few days, so take advantage while the getting is good. Style Bard faves are these 'Oncue' sandals in Yellow Croc by Circa Joan and David--from experience, the brand is super-comfortable and typically timeless, although I do like that the bright color of these shoes take you out on a limb. You know how people refer to $.25 as a gumball (it used to be called a phone call, back in the day)? Well I call $5 a cup of coffee (or a cup of Jamba Juice, depending on my mood). When I think in terms of getting a free Venti Chai Tea Latte from Starbucks, it somehow makes it even more enticing to save. Although I guess these days I should start to think of it in terms of a round-trip on the subway, instead. What does an extra $5 mean to your life?

Always Free Shipping and Free Returns

Expires: July 29th, 2009

No comments: