Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Up to 40% Off Kids' Shoes at Old Navy


As part of a back-to-school effort, Old Navy is offering 40% off kids' apparel and shoes, making these items all less thsn ten bucks while the sale lasts. Style Bard faves for girls are these 'Faux-Suede Butterfly Ballet Flats' which are the exact pair of shoes I wish I'd had in about 5th grade to wear on my first day of school. (Okay, full disclosure: I wish I had them to wear right now. Make these in grown-up sizes, Old Navy, 'kay? Thx!) They're available in four colors, and they're only $10 (down from $16.50) for a limited time. Plus, when you spend at least $50, you'll qualify for Free Shipping when you use code FREE50 at checkout--just be sure you have at least one item from the kids' sale in your cart to activate the code.

Code: FREE50

Expires: August 20th, 2009

No comments: