Monday, September 14, 2009

20% Off Victoria's Secret Boots


Select styles of Victoria's Secret boots are now 20% off for a limited time. Just pick your favorites and use code 20VSBOOTS at checkout (styles that qualify for this discount are clearly marked on the website). Are you ga-ga for the over-the-knee look? I love this trend, but then, I always love a dramatic shoe, so I don't have to be too concerned about looking foolish if this fad goes out of fashion in a year. My only complaint is the over-the-knee look with a flat sole; seriously, if you're gonna go up! up! up! then you need a sky-high heel to make it work. I know others may think that heel-less is the way to not look like a hooker, but I think it's simply dowdy. That's why Style Bard faves are these 'Strappy Platform Boots' by Dolce Vita. If you're gonna go ga-ga for some crazy boots, why not go Lady Ga-Ga over them--am I right?

Code: 20VSBOOTS

Expires: September 17th, 2009

No comments: