Friday, October 30, 2009

*Deal of the Week* Marc by Marc Jacobs Fuschia Patent Loafers


I know many of my good friends would gasp in horror if I told them that I was daydreamining outfits to wear with a bright pink patent penny loafer, but I cannot help it. I want to punk up some preppy outfits so badly right now I can hardly stand it. How about some ripped up Seven for All Mankind jeans, a white blouse and a blue cardigan? With the right shade of lipstick and some hot accessories (nothing like pearls or too literal a translation), I'd be good to go. And these Marc by Marc Jacob shoes are now 50% off in the sale section at Jildor Shoes. I just know I would wear these shoes to pieces if I were given the chance! It's unbearably tempting...thank goodness I'm going shopping for Halloween costume pieces today to take my mind of splurging on some one-of-a-kind designer shoes. They're also available in Grey, Navy and Black for those of you who are lame...er, I mean traditional! Regardless of color, you can see why these had to be this week's *Deal of the Week*.

Always $5 Flat Rate Shipping

Expires: While Supplies Last

No comments: