Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Save $30 on $150 at Bluefly


First-time Bluefly shoppers are in for a special treat. When you spend $150 in one go (which is stunningly easy to do, even for thrifty shoppers like myself), you'll see $30 taken off the shopping cart total with code AFF30. I might have to be sneaky and open up a new Bluefly account for my evil twin sister in order to get these insanely beautiful 'Ava' boots by Frye, which are encased with a cool Grey snakeskin. Don't look at me like that! They're already 44% off before this sale! And truth be told, I haven't bought new boots in a really, really long time (which is clearly a good enough reason to blow $250 bucks on a pair of boots on a writer's salary...right? No? Damn). They also come in Black, which hides a little of the textural depth, but makes a dramatic statement all its own.

Code: AFF30

Expires: October 31st, 2009

No comments: