Monday, November 16, 2009

Last Day to Save 20% Off Victoria's Secret Shoes


Today is the last day you can receive 20% off any single item from Victoria's Secret, including shoes! All you have to do is place a single qualifying item in your cart and use SAVE20 at checkout to see immediate deductions. Not applicable to Ugg Australia or Frye merchandise--sorry! But you can still save big on hot looks like these 'Tall Boots' by Colin Stuart, which are already on sale for only $99! Need I tell you how much I want these right now? Come on, you know me better than that. Just picture me groveling on my (very bootless) knees and interjecting pleas about how cold/needy I am up here in NYC all by myself without my winter shoes (which are still, as a reminder, in storage) and I think you can spare me typing out the rest.

Code: SAVE20

Expires: Midnight, November 16th, 2009

No comments: