Sunday, November 15, 2009

BOGO on Payless Shoes


It's time for the seasonal BOGO sale at Payless! You know the drill: buy one pair of Payless shoes and get the second pair for half price. Second pair must be equal or lesser value than the first. So grab your sister or best friend and head to your local store! My trick? Split the savings between you, so you both end up saving a little on your new shoes. Style Bard faves are these 'Anstin' flats by American Eagle, which I have tried on numerous times but not yet bought for some reason. Probably because I need another pair of black flats like a hole in the head; but on the other hand, can you ever have too many pairs of comfortable black flats? Although trust me, if I'd ever seen these in my size in silver or animal print (as seen on the website), they would so be mine by now.

Shoes ordered online to a local store will be shipped for free.

Expires: December 1st, 2009

No comments: