Saturday, November 14, 2009

Quick Note from Style Bard

Hello Fellow Fashion- and Shoe-Lovers!

So here is why I've been missing this week: my computer died. Yes, it was tragic and traumatic and it remains a stressful process for me, even a week later. I am blessed that I was able to recover my files. (Just before my external hard drive died, but that's another story entirely.) But re-installing and updating programs has taken up quite a bit of my time, and I'm afraid the blogs fell by the wayside. Not to mention the fact that I was missing pivotal software like Photoshop! However, I wanted to let everyone know that I'll be back with new posts on Style Bard, Style Bard Shoes and One More New Yorker starting this week. Tomorrow we'll be right back on track here, so please check back and I am so sorry for my absence!

~SB

No comments: