Wednesday, December 2, 2009

55% Off All Lacoste Footwear - Today Only!


At 6pm.com, all styles of sporty shoes by Lacoste (and there are more than 400 options!) are 55% off for today only. Browsing through page after page, I kept locating cute styles that I might actually wear. Since I'm so sneaker-phobic and athletically disinclined, I've always written off Lacoste as a brand that is not for me. But now I kinda want a pair? Oh, I am so confused! Style Bard faves are these 'Ithia Suede' flats in a color that is called Wine/Milk. Despite conjuring horrific tastes in my mouth, the shoes are actually terribly cute and would work well in a sporty/preppy wardrobe. Check out all of the deeply discounted styles for men and women while this site-wide sale lasts.

Always $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping

Expires: Midnight, December 2nd, 2009

No comments: