Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Two Days Left to Save on Victoria's Secret Shoes


Now you can take 20% off your entire order total at Victoria's Secret. Just use code VSSAVE20 when you're ready to check out. Offer excludes Ugg and Frye boots, sorry! But you can still apply savings toward these 'Ruffled Booties' by Colin Stuart. Why am I so attracted to these boots that seem to be sporting a cravat? Maybe it has something to do with the four pairs of multi-colored tights I just purchased last weekend, and the fact that I'm dying to break them out with a pair of stand-out boots now that the weather is finally cooling off for the first time all season. Maybe it's because Victoria's Secret is selling them as 'sexy heels'? Maybe I'm just delirious from getting back to the grind after a fabulous long weekend? We may never know, but right now they look rather dapper to me!

Code: VSSAVE20

Expires: Midnight, December 2nd, 2009

No comments: