Friday, February 5, 2010

*Deal of the Week* Over $100 Off Camper Boots


To me, this week's *Deal of the Week* comes just a few inches short of being the perfect LBB--Little Black Boot. I love these Camper 'Rachael' boots because they have a low enough heel in a sturdy non-stiletto shape which means they might actually be comfortable for long hours of walking and wearing. They have an elongated toe that's rounded off rather than pointy, which gives you more options for outfits. They don't have any kind of hardware, so they can be paired with any purse or jewelry. The only problem is that I wish they were a little closer to knee-high than mid-calf; I like a tall boot. Still, I do love them overall. I also love this tidbit from the website: "The slogan “Walk. Don’t Run” expresses the Camper philosophy of slow living and in the appreciation and attention to detail. These values can be found in Camper original footwear designs created with the passion and flavor of the Mediterranean." And you've just gotta love the price: $199.50, marked down from $329.95. They also come in a gorgeous, bright Chestnut.

Always Free Shipping and Free Returns

Expires: While Supplies Last

No comments: