Saturday, February 6, 2010

*Shoes in Review* January 31st - February 6th

Here's a quick review of the previous week's posts, recapping what's in effect this week and what's expired.

Sunday

Last Day for Free Shipping from Hot Topic - Expired

Monday

Piperlime's Best of Boots Sale
- While Supplies Last

Tuesday

15% Off Old Navy Shoes + Free Shipping - Expired

Wednesday

75% Off Charles David Shoes - Expired

Thursday

Free Shipping & 10% Off Lugz Boots - Expires February 28th, 2010

Friday

*Deal of the Week* Over $100 Off Camper's Boots - While Supplies Last

Saturday Note from Style Bard
February always freaks me out a little bit because it's such a short month. I was about to lament that the year is churning by so fast already but I feel like the minute I say something like that, I'm going to turn around and it will be March. On the plus side, there's still time for me to buy some new boots and justify them with cold weather before it's suddenly Spring. At which point I'll be able to justify some new wedges and sandals, so it's all good. I guess I don't mind so much that the coldest month of the year is so short after all. What about you? Are you still shopping for boots like me, looking forward to pulling out your peep-toes again, or perhaps still looking for the perfect holiday shoe that got away? ~SB

No comments: