Monday, March 22, 2010

Free Shipping on Hot Topic Shoes - Two Days Left


Shop for shoes at Hot Topic and you can have your order shipped for free! From on-trend seasonal sandals to boots with some real kick, there's a wide assortment of footwear available for men and women. Style Bard faves are these 'Rainbow Snake Sandals' which seem like they'd add a splash of personality to almost any casual outfit. They're not only colorful, but the addition of texture makes them especially appealing to the eye. Although I have to say, I wouldn't go with silver nail polish like this model, I think I'd be too tempted to wear something bold, like blue or green! Or would that be too much? What do you think?

Expires: March 23rd, 2010

3 comments:

tam said...

oops i misread and thought it was the 28th, not the 23rd. still awesome!

tam said...

awe free shipping isn't showing up on my screen. but still $24 awesome shoes plus $5 shipping not bad!

Style Bard said...

Sorry about that, Tam!

I know it can be disappointing to miss out on a sale, but it sounds like you still got a great deal on those shoes! Feel free to let me know how they look and feel when you wear them, I always love feedback.

~SB