Sunday, March 21, 2010

Win Free Shoes Competition from GINA


It's pretty well-known that Style Bard is a big fan of the glam looks from GINA. Sadly, these shoes fall well out of my typical shoe-buying price range, but I always look forward to the opportunity to win free shoes through ongoing contests. Typically, a shoe will be presented and you simply have to use clues or search the site to identify the style name. Easy, right? And for this simply participation, you're automatically entered to win free shoes from GINA. The shoes shown here are part of the current contest; even though I could be selfish and keep mum to better my own chances, you guys know I would never do that to you! I truly hope that if I don't win, at least it's one of my readers (because I know you all love shoes as much as I). And of course, if you do win, I would love to hear about it!

Expires: Limited Time Only

No comments: