Saturday, June 12, 2010

*Shoes in Review* June 6th - 12th

Here's a quick review of the previous week's posts, recapping what's in effect this week and what's expired.

Sunday

50% Off MBTs - While Supplies Last

Monday

Skechers Best of Summer Shoes - Limited Time Only

Tuesday

One Day Sale: 20% Off Banana Republic Shoes - Expired

Wednesday

Secret Sale: 20% Off $100 on Endless Shoes - Limited Time Only

Thursday

Jessica Simpson Shoes Less Than $50 - Expired

Friday

*Deal of the Week* Free Shipping on Macy's Shoes - Expiring This Week - June 16th, 2010

Saturday Note from Style Bard
After one year in the city, I think I'm getting a good feel of the rotation of shoe styles necessary to keep the foot pain at bay. For example, if one pair of shoes starts to pinch in the toes after long hours--and many blocks--of wear, the next day I'll wear a pair that's more likely to hurt my heels. Hey, I know what you're thinking: Just wear shoes that don't hurt! Easier said than done, my friends. Easier said than done. ~SB

No comments: