Friday, September 10, 2010

*Deal of the Week* Zappos Modern Vintage Platforms

Despite the site's outstanding customer service, I have to admit that I sometimes hate browsing Zappos because it can seem a little overwhelming and disorganized at times. But at least once I get the search perimeters set so that I've got a cache of wonderful shoe thumbnails staring me down, the deals more than make up for the effort that was put into shopping at Zappos. For example, clearance shoes currently include these dignified-yet-sexy 'Georgie' platform heels by Modern Vintage that're on sale for more than $100 less than they were first sold. Without any flash or hardware or bling (even the zipper at the back is all but concealed) they make a powerful impact. Because I can't stop looking at them (and can actually afford them!), they're this week's *Deal of the Week*.

Expires: While Supplies Last

No comments: