Sunday, February 27, 2011

40% Off TOTES Isotoner Sale Center

If you're so inclined, today's the last day you can save on TOTES Isotoner slippers, sandals and...wedding sandals. Yes, you read that right. Wedding sandals. I really don't have the words for this. I know it's a long day, I know you're on your feet, I know you want to dance. But these? Are not okay for the bride or bridal party to be wearing on the big day. Even if you got a fabulous pedicure. Maybe if you're literally standing on a sandy beach, but even then, can't you spring for a runner and go for something with a little pizazz, like Stuart Weitzman? Ah, well. To each her own, I always say. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to judge you, at least a little bit. Although those special-occasion, rhinestone-bedecked ESNY "Stone Shield Thong Flats" are already marked down from $20 to $12, you can save an additional 40% by shopping via the button below (that's a total price of about $7.20 for the math-impaired). Enjoy!

Expires: Midnight, February 27, 2011

No comments: