Saturday, March 19, 2011

*Shoes in Review* March 13-19

Saturday Note from Style Bard
Well I think I'll be ready for St. Patrick's Day in about another year; in the meantime I think I can do without drunken groping by complete strangers and mayhem pouring out onto the streets of NYC all day and night. But I hope you had fun. It was, however, the perfect occasion to remind me that I still don't own green shoes, despite having been on the search for years; I'm a failure and a disgrace. Anyway...

Read on for a quick review of the previous week's posts, recapping what's in effect this week and what's expired:

Sunday

Last Day for Macy's Shoe Sale - Expired

Monday

BOGO Shoes at Target - Expiring This Week - March 26, 2011

Tuesday

50% Off Isotoner Sandals - Limited Time Only

Wednesday

Shoes: Fast Facts

Thursday

Happy St. Patrick's Day! - Expired

Friday

*Deal of the Week* 5% Off Antia Shoes - Limited Time Only

No comments: