Saturday, March 28, 2009

*Shoes in Review* March 22nd-28th

Here's a quick review of the previous week's posts, recapping what's in effect this week and what's expired.

Sunday

Free Shipping from Cathy Jean Shoes - Limited Time Only

Monday

Free Shipping on Cloudwalkers Shoes from Avenue - Expires April 15th, 2009

Tuesday

10 Hour Sale - 10% Off Bluefly Shoes - Expired

Wednesday

Shoe Psyche - No Expiration

Thursday

All Naturalizer Shoes $19.95 at 6PM - Expired

Friday

*Deal of the Week* Free Shipping from Macy's - Expiring This Week - March 31st, 2009

Saturday Note from Style Bard
Hey guys! This week is a pretty crazy week for me, so forgive me if some posts show up a little late. Don't worry, it's not all stress and hardship; I'm also trying to line up some promotions for when the Shoe Psyche/Shoebuy contest is officially over (the last runner-up winner will be announced on April 15th). Remember--even though the contest is over, you can still send me your Shoe Psyche requests! I love reading them, and I'll continue to analyze readers' Shoe Psyche here at Style Bard Shoes whenever I get an email, so just keep sending them my way! Have a great week. ~SB

No comments: