Saturday, July 18, 2009

*Shoes in Review* July 12th-18th

Here's a quick review of the previous week's posts, recapping what's in effect this week and what's expired.

Sunday

Shoes I Hate - No Expiration

Monday

Free Shipping on Skechers Shoes - Limited Time Only

Avenue Free Shoe Contest Winner - No Expiration

Tuesday

Free Shipping on Robeez Baby Shoes - Limited Time Only

Wednesday

Payless Summer Sandal Clearance - Expires July 27th, 2009

Thursday

Free Gift with ASICS Sneakers from Endless - Expires July 27th, 2009

20% Off Sneakers at Piperlime - Expired

Friday

*Deal of the Week* 10% Off Moxsie Shoes - Limited Time Only

Saturday Note from Style Bard
Today I stood on my feet for hours and walked around NYC a bit, and my feet didn't hurt. Am I evolving? Don't worry; I'm not taking the back-up bandaids out of the purse just yet. Ah, city life. ~SB

No comments: