Saturday, December 5, 2009

*Shoes in Review* November 29th - December 5th

Here's a quick review of the previous week's posts, recapping what's in effect this week and what's expired.

Sunday

This Thanksgiving, Give Back - No Expiration

Monday

Cyber Monday Shoe Sales - Expired

Tuesday

Two Days Left to Save on Victoria's Secret Shoes - Expired

Wednesday

55% Off All Lacoste Footwear - Today Only! - Expired

Thursday

Free Shipping on Old Navy Shoes - Expires December 15th, 2009

Friday

*Deal of the Week* 25% Off Steve Madden Shoes - Expiring This Week - December 7th, 2009

Saturday Note from Style Bard
Whoops, it seems I've made a liar of myself. That shoe contest I keep promising you? Didn't happen last week but it is going up tomorrow. I promise. For real this time. Check back if you don't believe me. Oh and also: Welcome to December! ~SB

No comments: