Saturday, March 27, 2010

*Shoes in Review* March 21st-27th

Here's a quick review of the previous week's posts, recapping what's in effect this week and what's expired.

Sunday

Win Free Shoes Competition from GINA - Limited Time Only

Monday

Free Shipping on Hot Topic Shoes - Two Days Left - Expired

Tuesday

Win Free Shoes from Moxsie - Expiring This Week - March 31st, 2010

Wednesday

Up to 20% Off Old Navy Shoes - Expiring This Week - March 28th, 2010

Thursday

Save on Boots at 6PM - One Day Sale - Expired

Friday

*Deal of the Week* Neiman Marcus Shoe To-Do Event - Expiring This Week - March 27th, 2010

Saturday Note from Style Bard
This is how my note started last week: Time to break out your favorite flip-flops and sandals! This week all I have to say is BRRRRR! I'll write more about it later, but today I tried a new vegan cafe and visited a trunk show, and yet somehow the best part of my day might be cuddling up under my blankets! Now that's cold. Stay warm, everyone. ~SB

No comments: